The AMHS Community Partnerships group meets monthly throughout the school year. Parents and other professionals interested in being a part of this partnership are invited and encouraged to attend a meeting. STC Director Katherine Touafek serves on this board.
- to develop stronger community-school relationships
- to expose students to opportunities in their futures
- to create internship and community service partnerships
- to increase the number of on site and in school visits
- to develop the professional skill set of students entering the workforce
- to increase communication between business and educators in planning curriculum